Bryan Cameron Education Foundation was set up in 2015 with the primary purpose of investing in young bright people for driving a change and positively impacting their lives. This, in turn, provides an equal opportunity to young adults regardless of class, creed, and color to maximize their potential and enable them to contribute to society for the greater good. Bryan Cameron Impact Scholarship award is highly competitive and imbues the notion of grooming young adults into strong leaders in their respective disciplines.
Bryan Cameron Impact Scholarship
Bryan Cameron Impact Scholarship applies to all institutions/colleges and students who are pursuing undergraduate degrees in their respective field areas and interests are considered for the award. Bryan Cameron Impact scholarship covers full tuition and educational expenses, books, etc. However, it does not cover boarding and lodging. Every year 10-15 scholarships are awarded to the candidates
A quarter of scholarships are specifically awarded to prospective students pursuing their career goals in education, military, government, etc. sectors. The candidates must meet the following mandatory requirements:-
- Minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.7 or equivalent in high school
- US citizen
- Graduating in the year 2023 or proof of enrolment in an accredited four (04) year program in a US university
- The application must be supported by evidence of candidates’ proven academic background, professional acumen, a knack for community service, etc.
- Before application deadlines, all prospective candidates must deposit these documents:-
- Duly filled online application
- Two (02) letters of recommendation with one from a school teacher/administrator/counselor and the other from someone who had made an impact in your life (parent/guardian)
- Transcript with the academic record
Cameron Impact Scholarship 2022
For applying for the Cameron Impact Scholarship 2022, the following steps are required:
- Applicant Profile form
- Create username and password
- Activation of account
- Applicant login details
- Duly filled application with complete details, essays, two (2) recommendation letters
- Submission of application
Impact Scholarship for Black Students
Cameroon Impact Scholarship opens its door to all kinds of people for encouraging inclusion, equity, and diversity. As evident from the name, the core mission of the scholarship is to act as a catalyst in driving the world forward and inspiring others to do the same. Impact scholarships highly encourage black students as it is not exclusive to any particular class or color. Thus, playing an integral role in the community developing and driving global change. The foundation at the time of evaluating the applications does not consider any race, socioeconomic status, religion, sexual orientation, or background factors. The evaluation is based on unflinching determination and passion for driving positive change and impact for the great good of society.
Scholarships for High School Juniors Class Of 2023
The high school juniors class of 2023 must demonstrate a strong work ethic, brilliant academic results, and association/participation in community service for maximizing their likelihood of selection for the Cameron Impact Scholarship. The high school juniors class of 2023 has an opportunity to submit two (02) chances to submit the initial online application with the dates as mentioned below:
- The early application deadline for the high school juniors class of 2023 is 20 May 2022 at 12:00 pm PT (Noon)
- The regular application deadline for the high school juniors class of 2023 is 9 September 2022 at 12:00 pm PT (Noon)
As the volume of received applications is very high, so only 3000 applications are reviewed by the Foundation for the selection and finalization of the candidate. The selection committee shortlists 100 finalists for in-person interviews which are scheduled to be held in the fall of 2022 (at the applicant’s school) and the results are announced in December 2022. In case of any queries, the high school juniors can reach at this email ([email protected]).